Digital Locking Systems for Care Facilities
Access comfort and safety in care homes & assisted living
In care homes and assisted living, a harmonious blend of security, accessibility, and privacy is crucial. Residents, visitors, nursing staff, and service providers all require seamless access. Our keyless access control systems offer the ideal solution, ensuring everyone moves freely while respecting residents' privacy
The all-inclusive solution: System 3060
- The main entrance is automatically open for everyone only during visiting hours
- Granting of time-dependent access to service and administration rooms for doctors, nursing staff, craftsmen and cleaning staff
- Protection against theft in residential units, nursing stations and service and administration rooms
As you can see, there is always highly intense activity in elderly care facilities, meaning many factors need to be taken into account, although circumstances may change greatly at any given time. It is thus beneficial to be able to provide a prompt, flexible response.
Both time restrictions and different access areas need to be taken into account: different people need to be authorised to enter at different times as authorisations and responsibilities vary. A conventional locking system is scarcely able to cope with such requirements.
System 3060 can meet all the requirements that elderly care facilities impose on a modern locking system:
- Access control with simultaneously automated documentation
- Improvement in hygiene standards thanks to contactless technology
- Quality assurance through automatic event logging and automatic processes
- Active security thanks to mapping of restricted access areas (e.g. drugs cabinets)
- Passive security by deterring theft and abuse
- Low costs thanks to sustainability, durability, minimal power consumption, upward and downward compatibility, connection to third-party systems and more