SimonsVoss Technologies GmbH
Tel. +49 (0) 89 / 99 22 8 - 0
Fax +49 (0) 89 / 99 22 8 - 222
Board of Directors:
Bernhard Sommer, Vorsitzender
Germany local court Munich
VAT.Reg.No.: DE 278231360
We routinely check and update the information on our web pages. In spite of all care, data may change, even at short notice. For this reason, we cannot assume any guarantee or liability for the topicality, correctness or completeness of the information that is offered. As a service to you, we have integrated some links to partners and other companies or institutions into our pages. Because of a 1998 decision of the Hamburg District Court, we must distance ourselves from the contents of these pages in order to avoid being called to account for them. We would also like to expressly point out that we explicitly distance ourselves from the contents and design of other pages linked to us. Contents and design of the Internet pages are protected by copyright. Any reproduction of the pages or their contents requires previous written consent from SimonsVoss Technologies GmbH, as far as the reproduction is not legally permitted.
SimonsVoss Technologies GmbH, Unterfoehring.
All rights reserved. Text, pictures and graphics, as well as their arrangement on the SimonsVoss website, are protected by copyright law and other laws of protection. The contents of this website are not permitted to be reproduced, distributed, changed or made accessible to third parties for commercial purposes.
SimonsVoss and MobileKey are registered trademarks belonging SimonsVoss Technologies GmbH.
Please note our General Terms and Conditions:
1. General Terms and Conditions SimonsVoss Technologies GmbH
2. General Terms and Conditions SimonsVoss Technologies Ltd. (UK)
SimonsVoss technologies supports encrypted mail communication and uses his own PKI. The issued certificates are signed by our own root certification authority (Root CA). If you trust this authority you can import the public key of this Root CA as a trustworthy Root-CA in your mailsystem.
The digital fingerprint of the certificate according MD5:
3688 0727 B8D4 9540 6DCE 287E 00DD 86EA
Concept, Design and Technical implementation:
FORMAT D – DIGITAL AGENCY WITH STRATEGIC CREATIVITY
- Site Documents Header-Photo: ©Brandi Redd
- Site Become a partner Header-Photo: ©William Bout – San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, San Francisco, United States
- Site Contact Header-Photo: ©Gilles Lambert
- Site Login Header-Photo: ©Thomas Wong
- Site Mobile Key Header-Photo: ©Bram Naus – Pettelaarpark, 's-Hertogenbosch, Netherlands
- Site Digitale Locking Systems Header-Photo: ©Frank Mckenna – San Diego, United States
- Site Company/Career Header-Photo: ©Stephen Di Donato – Art Gallery of Ontario, Toronto, Canada
- Site Career Mood-Images German Brand Award: Manuel Debus – www.tmd-fotografie.de
- Site SmartIntego Header-Photo: ©Christopher Gower
- Site Support Header-Photo: ©nik macmillan
- Mood photos: @markus-spiske, @Drew-Coffman, ©sarah-dorweiler, ©Kait Loggins – Gainesville, United States, @Davide Cantelli, ©Henri Pham – Perth, Australia, ©Oli Dale, ©huyen do – Oakland, United States, ©Ryan Tang – Central Embassy Mall, Bangkok, Thailand, ©Oliver Thomas Klein – Whistler, Canada
Change of legal form from incorporation (AG) to GmbH
Please note that SimonsVoss Technologies GmbH and the former SimonsVoss Technologies AG are one and the same entity.
In particular, the conversion of SimonsVoss Technologies AG into a GmbH (limited liability company) does not qualify as a re-establishment. Instead, the former AG continues to exist in the legal form of a GmbH (Section 202 para. 1 no. 1 German Transformations Act – Umwandlungsgesetz).
For this reason, there is no transfer of property, contractual or public relationships or other assets. Also, proxies, powers of attorney and other authorizations remain unaffected and fully valid.
Consequently, it is not required to provide for any adjustments, assignments or re-establishments of contracts or specific rights or obligations. Instead, these contracts and rights and obligations are unaffected by the conversion and continue to exist at SimonsVoss Technologies GmbH without any change.