Digital locking makes everything much simpler for you.
Think about car doors for a moment. They're easily opened at the press of a button, aren't they? You can also enjoy such convenience in all other doors with a digital locking system. Electronic keys and locking cylinders can do so much. They are not only more convenient than conventional systems, but also more secure, more practical and more economical.
Greater control and security
At SimonsVoss, security means much more than being able to deactivate lost keys instantly. Security also means that our electronic identification media are protected against unauthorised copying. Our solutions also allow you to document every access and control sensitive areas centrally with wireless door monitoring.
An electronic access medium replaces keys for all accesses. You can open and lock very simply at the press of a button. You also have a complete overview of which users gain access through each door at particular times and can also modify access rights instantly and flexibly.
We have manufactured all components at our own production facility in Germany since our beginnings as a digital locking technology pioneer. For us, German-made quality means reliability and a long service life for mechanical components, trouble-free operation and, last but not least, minimum energy consumption.
Completely future-proof investment
We have always taken the approach that all SimonsVoss locking systems can be upgraded with new software and new components at an affordable price, even years after initial installation. Upward and downward compatibility in our products and systems ensures future-proof investment.
Reliability is a matter of trust - no matter whether via hotline, on-site or remote - our service teams are there for you.
An access credential for different doors
You need just one single digital key for a variety of different locks. This allows you to open entrance, room, lift and garage doors, cupboards, roll-up doors, desk doors, cabinets and other doors.
No problem if keys are lost
You can disable electronic keys at any time, very conveniently from any PC. No need to spend time or money replacing cylinders.
Greater control and security
Just a few clicks on your PC to determine who has access to a particular place at specific times.
SimonsVoss – the pioneer in digital locking systems
With its headquarters and production in Germany and subsidiaries on five continents, SimonsVoss is a world leader among digital locking system manufacturers. We have installed more than 12,000 systems with over a million locking cylinders the world over.
Your digital locking system in just a few steps
Electronic cylinders and hardware are just as quick and easy to fit as conventional products.
Installation is neat and completely problem-free. You should ask yourself the following questions before installation..
Transponder or SmartCard?
The key arguments for using of transponders.
The key arguments for using transponders Transponders offer significantly more advantages. Smart cards are the right choice if you need to provide many people with access rights or you wish to issue time-restricted access authorisations.
- Transponders are able to transmit over at least 40 cm.
- Smart cards need to be held against a reader.
- Transponders are very sturdy and are built to last.
- Smart cards are quickly damaged and easily stop working.
- Transponder signals travel far, so there is no need for complicated exterior installations.
Cylinder or handle?
The key arguments in favour of digital locking cylinders
Digital cylinders are a cost-effective standard solution. Digital hardware is particularly useful on heavily used interior doors.
- The compact cylinders can be used practically anywhere.
- Made of stainless steel, they are timelessly beautiful.
- Digital cylinder can be used anywhere – from handle-less lockable doors or laboratory cupboards to external entrances exposed to the elements. The greater the challenge, the more suitable the cylinder.
- The cylinder is quickly and easily installed.
- No need to alter the door, escutcheon or handle.
- Cylinders can generally be locked.
- They can also be used in multi-point locks.
- Cylinders offer an excellent price / performance ratio.
- Purchase and installation costs are paid off relatively quickly.
Fully or virtually networked?
The key arguments in favour of direct networking.
In a full network, all components are directly linked to the control panel. You can take immediate action if situations change. In a virtual network, information paths are longer and cannot be scheduled so readily.
- You can deactivate an access medium in a full network immediately if it is reported as missing.
- The change is valid immediately. You can also open or block doors centrally in the event of an emergency.
- Fully networked systems are quite rugged. It's quick and easy to learn how to use them – no special expertise is required.
- You can complete routine tasks centrally with a full network.
- For example, you can query door and battery statuses, import physical access lists, install upgrades and features, or change configurations.
- Access authorisations are always up to date in full networks.
- Nobody needs to collect current access rights from special gateways. Users are more satisfied.