Access Control Unit
Digital SmartRelay is the ultimate access control unit in circumstances that leave you needing innovation.
The SmartHandle digital door handle is unfailingly based on your needs and sets new standards in the process. SimonsVoss introduces a new level of intelligence, security and convenience to doors with SmartHandle AX thanks to a modular structure, a wealth of variants, and innovative communication interfaces such as Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE).
Adaptive design and the interplay between metal elements not only offer a visual delight but also maximum scope for style and decoration. The new product SmartHandle AX is a smart solution for interior doors which can be fastened to existing escutcheon hole patterns (ISO 18251) without needing to drill holes.
Advantages of our SmartRelay digital control unit
- Control of technical devices and systems – especially suitable for use on garage and roll-up doors
- Switches lighting or machines on and off
- Version for surface mount and version for flush mount to install in switch boxes
- Reading range: up to 120 cm
- 500 access events can be logged
- Operable with transponder and SmartCards
- Can be networked without cables
- Can be used for the transmission of data in virtual networks
- Fast data transfer
- Large buffering capacity, blacklist distribution with acknowledgement and seamless system monitoring ensure high operational reliability
SimonsVoss SmartRelay – your digital switch and control nerve centre
Our digital SmartRelay variants in brief:
MobileKey digital SmartRelay in a white design casing for surface mount with access control, time zone management and events logging; can be connected to external antennas.
▶ SmartRelay 2
Small and compact, SmartRelay 2 is thus highly suitable for use in confined installation spaces. It is needed to open a barrier or a roll-up door or, if you wish, to operate third-party systems such as a time-and-attendance terminal with a transponder.
▶ SmartRelay 3 Advanced
SmartRelay 3 Advanced is a powerful control unit consisting of a controller and a reader. In a virtual network, it acts as a high-performance gateway, transmitting access rights and modified configurations to identification media.
Three external readers can be connected, which can be ordered as separate units
and operated with transponders or smart cards, or both in a hybrid system. A fast IP connection via Ethernet (including PoE) ensures instant transmission and updates, even for larger data volumes.
More information on our different locking systems
Would you like to learn more about our products and product variants?
Browse through our product catalogue or contact your SimonsVoss specialist retail partner.