Your communications hub for locking components and transponders
Access authorisations are created in the locking plan in the management software first. From there, this information must then be transmitted to the transponders and locking cylinders. This task is performed by the so-called programming device. Only in large systems that are operated online, the programming device is merely required for initial programming of the components. The data is then sent "online" via the network.
Programming of ID media and digital locking components.
There are three different programming devices in System 3060 for transferring data to the ID media and the locking components:
- In active systems, the programming device SmartCD transfers the data from the locking plan on transponders and locking components.
- To program components in the passive SmartCard systems, the SmartCD-MP is also required.
- In hybrid systems, i. e. when transponders and SmartCards are used simultaneously in one system, the Smart CD and the SmartCD-HF are needed to program the active components.
Our programming devices in brief:
▶ Programming device SmartCD2
For programming and reading out active locking components.
In the latest version (SmartCD2.G2) with Bluetooth 5.0 standard for connecting with smartphones/tablets.
▶ SmartCD MP programming device
The SmartCD MP programming device is required to programme and read passive locking components and MIFARE® DESFire® and MIFARE® Classic smart cards/smart tags.
▶ SmartCD HF programming device
SmartCD HF card programming device to programme and read MIFARE® DESFire® and MIFARE® Classic smart cards/smart tags.
USB config device for LSM Starter to programme active G2 components. Connection to a Windows PC via a USB port; in conjunction with LSM Starter only.
▶ SmartStick AX programming device
- Fast programming for all AX locking devices in System 3060 using BLE
- Saves time, especially when putting AX components into operation.
- Future-proof communication via Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE 5.1)
- Programming device to connect to a USB port on a PC or laptop
- Used together with Digital Cylinder AX with LSM 3.5 SP1 or higher
More information on our different locking systems
Would you like to learn more about our products and product variants?
Browse through our product catalogue or contact your SimonsVoss specialist retail partner.