How much online
would you like?
How do you want to network the components in your locking system? Offline, virtually or online? Perhaps a nice mix? All options are open with System 3060.
Simply do whatever you want!
Bringing hardware and software together with networking.
The WaveNet Network thumb-turn cover incorporates the LockNode into the metal cover on the electronics side of a locking cylinder. It thus enables direct networking without the need to fit additional LockNodes next to the door and you can also dispense with I/Os. The network thumb-turn cover can be retrofitted very easily by replacing the cover on the electronics side of a locking cylinder. New cylinders for direct networking can be ordered as the Network Inside version .WNM.
Advantages of the thump-turn cover
- All locking components can be networked without any wiring. However, they can also be connected via an existing
- Ethernet cable or other data lines (RS485)
- All locking components can be networked directly via an integrated LockNode, which can also be retrofitted
- Depending on the requirements, several levels of networking are available: offline, virtual, online.
- All three networking levels (offline, virtual, online) can be combined in a single system. The main entrances can be virtually networked, for example, with the laboratory and server room online, but general office doors not networked.
- Existing building cable networks can also be used for networking
- Data is transmitted via the 868 MHz frequency band