How much online
would you like?
How do you want to network the components in your locking system? Offline, virtually or online? Perhaps a nice mix? All options are open with System 3060. Simply do whatever you want!
Bringing hardware and software together with networking.
The latest router generation from SimonsVoss offers unique protective functions for door monitoring, such as ‘Lock doors in gunman incidents’, ‘Release doors in the event of fire’ or automatic signals in the case of breakdowns and emergency situations.
Advantages of the radio network
- All locking components can be networked without any wiring. However, they can also be connected via an existing
- Ethernet cable or other data lines (RS485)
- All locking components can be networked directly via an integrated LockNode, which can also be retrofittedDepending on the requirements, several levels of networking are available: offline, virtual, online.
- All three networking levels (offline, virtual, online) can be combined in a single system. The main entrances can be virtually networked, for example, with the laboratory and server room online, but general office doors not networked.
- Existing building cable networks can also be used for networking
- Data is transmitted via the 868 MHz frequency band