SmartHandle AX -
The next generation. Now.
Is it possible to make something even better? Yes, it is! Our new generation of SmartHandles is unfailingly based on our users' needs and sets new standards in the process. SimonsVoss introduces a new level of intelligence, security and convenience to doors with SmartHandle AX thanks to a modular structure, a wealth of variants, and innovative functions such as BLE* and Phone2Door*.
Adaptive design and the interplay between metal elements not only offer a visual delight but also maximum scope for style and decoration. The new product SmartHandle AX is a smart solution for interior doors which can be fastened to existing escutcheon hole patterns (ISO 18251) without needing to drill holes.
* Expected to be available in 2021
SmartHandle AX - making room for beauty.
The SmartHandle AX version for interior doors which can be fastened to the existing escutcheon hole pattern with no need drill holes. Suspended indicates that the main body of the SmartHandle AX points downwards, meaning it is below the door fitting itself.
The SmartHandle AX version for interior doors can be fastened to the existing escutcheon hole pattern with no need drill holes. Stationary indicates that the main body of the SmartHandle AX points upwards, meaning it is above the door fitting itself.
Advantages of SmartHandle AX
- Battery life: Up to 300,000 lock operations or up to 10 years on standby (active). Up to 200,000 lock operations or up to 10 years on standby (passive).
- Room for beauty: with its characteristic, adaptive design, the AX fitting can be combined with standard handles by renowned manufacturers.
- Provide a flexible response to any situation on site: SmartHandle AX can be adapted to the spindle, door thickness and centres distance. The handle itself can be mounted on the left or right.
- Made in Germany. A given for us. The SmartHandle AX has proven durability capacity for 1 million cycles. (EN 1906)
- You can add online or extra functions such as DoorMonitoring* at a later stage if you wish. Future-proof investment forms part of the SimonsVoss promise.
- Operational reliability is crucial. That's why we have invested in mechanical and electronic quality and stability with the AX fitting. SmartHandle AX features extremely precise handle clearance.
- Security on the AX platform: we are not satisfied until everything is secure. Intrinsic Security Architecture (ISA) with its Secure Element forms the centrepiece of SmartHandle AX.
- Full backward compatibility and operational reliability: you can even open SmartHandle AX with your first-generation transponder.
Technical Specifictions of Smart Handle AX
- Variants: Euro Profile, Swiss Round
- Dimensions variants A0/B0: 66 x 120 x 21 mm (WxHxD)
- Dimensions variants A1/B1: 66 x 140 x 21 mm (WxHxD)
- Dimensions variants A2/B2: 66 x 174 x 21 mm (WxHxD)
Door dimension specifications:
- Door thickness: 38 - 200 mm
- Centres distances: 70 - 110 mm
- Spindle: 7 | 8 | 8,5 | 9| 10
- Read systems: active Transponder technology, passive (MIFARE® Classic and DESFire®), hybrid (activ and passive), BLE ready
- Operation types: online, virtual networl and offline (can be combined)
- Battery type: 4 x CR2450 3V Lithium
- Battery life:
Active: up to 300.000 lock operations or up to 10 years on stand-by
Passive: up to 200.000 lock operations or up to 10 years on stand-by.
- Temperature range (operational): -25°C to +50°C
- IP code: IP40
- Signal: audible (Buzzer), visual (LED - greed/red)
- Loggable access events: up to 1.500
- Time zone groups: 100+1
- Number of media which can be managed per SmartHandle AX 64.000
- Network-ready with integrated Locknode (can be retrofit)
- Firmware upgradable