SmartHandle AX – the future of electronic door fittings.
The SmartHandle digital door handle is unfailingly based on your needs and sets new standards in the process. SimonsVoss introduces a new level of intelligence, security and convenience to doors with SmartHandle AX thanks to a modular structure, a wealth of variants, and innovative communication interfaces such as Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE).
Adaptive design and the interplay between metal elements not only offer a visual delight but also maximum scope for style and decoration. The new product SmartHandle AX is a smart solution for interior doors which can be fastened to existing escutcheon hole patterns (ISO 18251) without needing to drill holes.
Advantages of our SmartHandle AX digital door handle
- Battery life: Up to 300,000 lock operations or up to 10 years on standby (active). Up to 200,000 lock operations or up to 10 years on standby (passive).
- Room for beauty: with its characteristic, adaptive design, the AX fitting can be combined with standard handles by renowned manufacturers.
- Provide a flexible response to any situation on site: SmartHandle AX can be adapted to the spindle, door thickness and centres distance. The handle itself can be mounted on the left or right.
- You can add online or extra functions such as DoorMonitoring at a later stage if you wish. Future-proof investment forms part of the SimonsVoss promise.
- Made in Germany. A given for us. The SmartHandle AX has proven durability capacity for 1 million cycles. (EN 1906)
- Operational reliability is crucial. That's why we have invested in mechanical and electronic quality and stability with the AX fitting. SmartHandle AX features extremely precise handle clearance.
- Security on the AX platform: we are not satisfied until everything is secure. The secure element forms the core of SmartHandle AX.
- Full backward compatibility and operational reliability: you can even open SmartHandle AX with your first-generation transponder.
Start the future now with the SmartHandle AX digital door fitting!
Our electronic AX handle variants in brief:
The SmartHandle AX version for interior doors which can be fastened to the existing escutcheon hole pattern with no need drill holes. Suspended indicates that the main body of the SmartHandle AX points downwards, meaning it is below the door fitting itself.
The SmartHandle AX version for interior doors can be fastened to the existing escutcheon hole pattern with no need drill holes. Stationary indicates that the main body of the SmartHandle AX points upwards, meaning it is above the door fitting itself.
More information on our different locking systems
Would you like to learn more about our products and product variants?
Browse through our product catalogue or contact your SimonsVoss specialist retail partner.
Would you like to know more about SimonsVoss system solutions?
Contact our licensed SimonsVoss partners in your area.